Divi Blog Kits are a set of files you can add to an existing site or use as a base for a new site design. They contain an importable main blog page .json layout, single post template and CSS and jQuery files to enable unified styling across all archive pages. For convenience, customiser and widget settings files are also included should you wish to use them.
The Journal blog kit contains:
- Main blog page layout with incorporated post slider.
- Custom single post template with post navigation, author box, related posts and tag display.
- 3 CSS files for fullwidth, inline and grid layouts, just add the CSS for the layout you require.
- Sidebar/widget styling.
- JS file for included jQuery.
- Customiser settings file.
- Widget settings file.
- Ability to limit the excerpt length by characters.
- Font Awesome integration.
Styling is carried through to archive, category, tag, author and search results pages.
The images in the demos are not included in this child theme, placeholder images are used with the correct sizing displayed.
This product requires the following which are NOT included in the purchase price:
Divi parent theme: You need an active Elegant Themes subscription for this product to work.
If you wish to use the single post template, you must be using a child theme.
Current product version: 1.0
Due to our use of modern CSS properties, our products may not be compatible with Internet Explorer. Some features may work as expected but others may not, we are unable to provide support for Internet Explorer and suggest you upgrade to Edge if you choose to use a Microsoft browser.
This product is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this license file or at https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html.
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are copyrighted by Divi Soup and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in unlimited projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client for as long as you like. Support is provided for 6 months from the date of purchase. To receive support after 6 months you will need to purchase again. The product will continue to work without an additional purchase and you will still have access to updates, however Divi Soup is not responsible for any conflicts due to updates with WordPress, Divi or any third party plugins or extensions. Customisation is NOT included with support.
The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
How to use this changelog:
Each line or section which has been updated or added will have a comment above/next to it. Search the files supplied with the product for additions, removals and/or updates with the date of the change. E.G:
Search for /*Updated 01/04/18*/ or /*Added 01/04/18*/ or /*Removed 01/04/18*/ to find changes for that update.
Then compare those lines of code with your own files and copy any changes needed to fix issues.
Version 1.0 (Created)