Divi Soupies Exclusive: Scroll down for instructions
- Download the layout from the files section of the Divi Soupies Facebook Group
- Import into a new page (not the library)
- Copy the CSS between the <style> </style> tags (not the tags themselves) in the code module at the top of the page into your child theme stylesheet or Divi theme options custom CSS tab then delete the row holding the code module. You can just leave it in the code module but it’s better to have all your CSS in one place.
- Switch out the images for your own and enter the following HTML in the caption field of the image in the media library:
<a href="#">Book Now</a><h6>Some text here</h6>
Replace the hash with your link URL, the ‘Book Now’ and the ‘Some text here’ with your own.
- Delete the row containing these instructions.