- 7 main pages including homepage, about, gallery, praise, pricing, blog and contact
- Custom fluid masonry gallery layout
- Fully styled single post, archive, category, search results and author pages for a unified design
- Optin module
- Custom global footer
- Instagram Feeds
- Ability to add library layouts inside modules using a shortcode
- All colours set in the stylesheet for quick and easy replacement
Bliss uses no external plugins for content display.
Featuring a one click demo content install process to get your site looking like the demo in record time.
This product requires the following which are NOT included in the purchase price:
Divi parent theme: You need an active Elegant Themes subscription for this product to work.
It is HIGHLY recommended that you use this child theme on a clean WordPress install.
Current Bliss Version 1.2 (updated 20/02/18)
Due to our use of modern CSS properties, our child themes may not be compatible with Internet Explorer. Some features may work as expected but others may not, we are unable to provide support for Internet Explorer and suggest you upgrade to Edge if you choose to use a Microsoft browser.
This theme or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this license file or at https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html.
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are copyrighted by Divi Soup and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in unlimited projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client for as long as you like. Support is provided for 6 months from the date of purchase. To receive support after 6 months you will need to purchase again. The product will continue to work without an additional purchase and you will still have access to updates, however Divi Soup is not responsible for any conflicts due to updates with WordPress, Divi or any third party plugins or extensions. Customisation is NOT included with support.
The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
Bliss uses extensive custom CSS. Please be aware that you will need an amount of experience in the Divi Theme and WordPress to take full advantage of our themes, if you intend to make customisations beyond changing content and colours, knowledge of CSS is also required, or access to a professional developer skilled in these areas. Please make your decision to purchase based upon your skill level to see if our products fit your needs. Due to the nature of digital downloads, refunds are not accepted.
How to use this changelog:
Each line or section which has been updated or added will have a comment above/next to it. Search the stylesheet supplied with the child theme for additions, removals and/or updates with the date of the change. E.G:
Search for /*Updated 01/04/16*/ or /*Added 01/04/16*/ or /*Removed 01/04/16*/ to find changes for that update.
Then compare those lines of code with your own stylesheet and copy any changes needed to fix issues.
Version 1.2 (Updated 20/02/18)
– Fixed read more and pagination links wrapping onto two lines on blog, archive and single post pages (style.css)
Version 1.1 (Updated 16/11/2017)
– Fixed missing image borders (style.css)
– Fixed Bliss custom.js not found JS error (functions.php)
– Fixed incorrect overlapping due to Divi 3.8.84 update (style.css)
– Added top margin to post titles on search results and archive pages (style.css)
Version 1.0 (Created)