- Add all the pages you see in the demo
- Add all the layouts to your Divi Library
- Apply the Divi Theme Customiser settings
- Assign the widgets you see in the demo to the footer (except Bloom)
- Set the primary and footer menus to the correct locations
- Assign the homepage in your reading settings
- Delete the ‘Hello World’ default WordPress blog post
Featuring a One click demo install process. After installing Clarity, hit a button to install the demo content and have your site looking just like the demo in UNDER 60 SECONDS.
The images in the demo are not included in this child theme, placeholder images are used with the correct sizing displayed.
This product requires the following which are NOT included in the purchase price:
Divi parent theme: You need an active Elegant Themes subscription for this product to work.
Bloom Plugin: You need an active Elegant Themes subscription to enable the optin forms (optional).
It is HIGHLY recommended that you use this child theme on a clean WordPress install.
Divi Version 3.0.105+
WordPress Version 4.9+
Current Clarity Version 1.5 (Updated 20/02/18)
Due to our use of modern CSS properties, our child themes may not be compatible with Internet Explorer. Some features may work as expected but others may not, we are unable to provide support for Internet Explorer and suggest you upgrade to Edge if you choose to use a Microsoft browser.
This theme or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this license file or at https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html.
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are copyrighted by Divi Soup and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in unlimited projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client for as long as you like. Support is provided for 6 months from the date of purchase. To receive support after 6 months you will need to purchase again. The product will continue to work without an additional purchase and you will still have access to updates, however Divi Soup is not responsible for any conflicts due to updates with WordPress, Divi or any third party plugins or extensions. Customisation is NOT included with support.
The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
Clairty uses extensive custom CSS. Please be aware that you will need an amount of experience in the Divi Theme and WordPress to take full advantage of our themes, if you intend to make customisations beyond changing content and colours, knowledge of CSS is also required, or access to a professional developer skilled in these areas. Please make your decision to purchase based upon your skill level to see if our products fit your needs. Due to the nature of digital downloads, refunds are not accepted.
How to use this changelog:
Each line or section which has been updated or added will have a comment above/next to it. Search the stylesheet supplied with the child theme for additions, removals and/or updates with the date of the change. E.G:
Search for /*Updated 01/04/16*/ or /*Added 01/04/16*/ or /*Removed 01/04/16*/ to find changes for that update.
Then compare those lines of code with your own stylesheet and copy any changes needed to fix issues.
Version 1.5 (Updated 20/02/18)
– Fixed extra space above slim optin form (style.css)
– Fixed issues with blog module post title font size and borders (style.css)
– Fixed spacing between posts in the blog module on mobile (style.css)
– Fixed search widget button font and size (style.css)
Version 1.4 (Updated 02/11/17)
– Removed custom module which limited excerpt length and replaced with CSS solution.
Version 1.3 (Updated 08/09/17)
– Fixed issue with blog grid showing as fullwidth after Divi 3.0.70 update.
– Removed installation instructions file and replaced with link to Knowledge base.
Version 1.2 (Updated 02/05/17)
– Fixed issue after Divi 3.0.42 update whereby custom main-modules.php file caused error. New custom module created.
Version 1.1 (Updated 29/03/17)
– Fixed code in functions.php which prevented the ability to change the home page in reading settings after installation
Version 1.0 (Created)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.