- Add all the pages you see in the demo
- Add all the layouts to your Divi Library
- Apply the Divi Theme Customiser settings
- Set the menus to the correct locations
- Assign the homepage in your reading settings
- Delete the ‘Hello World’ default WordPress blog post
Versatile also has styleing included for Inline and Sidebar Monarch Social Sharing as well as 3 prestyled Bloom optin forms which are included in the homepage, footer and single post page layouts. There are also Divi Optin forms predesigned for the homepage and footer (as seen in the demo) if you do not use Bloom.
There is Custom Font and Font Awesome Integration included.
This product requires the following which are NOT included in the purchase price:
Divi parent theme: You need an active Elegant Themes subscription for this product to work.
Bloom Plugin: You need an active Elegant Themes subscription to enable the Bloom optin forms. (optional)
Monarch Plugin: You need an active Elegant Themes subscription to enable the social sharing. (optional)
It is HIGHLY recommended that you use this child theme on a clean WordPress install.
Divi Version 3.0.9+
Current Versatile Version 1.2 (Updated 18/07/2016)
Due to our use of modern CSS properties, our child themes may not be compatible with Internet Explorer. Some features may work as expected but others may not, we are unable to provide support for Internet Explorer and suggest you upgrade to Edge if you choose to use a Microsoft browser.
This theme or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this license file or at https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html.
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are copyrighted by Divi Soup and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in unlimited projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client for as long as you like. Support is provided for 6 months from the date of purchase. To receive support after 6 months you will need to purchase again. The product will continue to work without an additional purchase and you will still have access to updates, however Divi Soup is not responsible for any conflicts due to updates with WordPress, Divi or any third party plugins or extensions. Customisation is NOT included with support.
The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
Versatile uses extensive custom CSS. Please be aware that you will need an amount of experience in the Divi Theme and WordPress to take full advantage of our themes, if you intend to make customisations beyond changing content and colours, knowledge of CSS is also required, or access to a professional developer skilled in these areas. Please make your decision to purchase based upon your skill level to see if our products fit your needs. Due to the nature of digital downloads, refunds are not accepted.
How to use this changelog:
Each line or section which has been updated or added will have a comment above/next to it. Search the stylesheet supplied with the child theme for additions and/or updates with the date of the change. E.G:
Search for /*Updated 01/04/2016*/ or /*Added 01/04/2016*/ or /*Removed 01/04/2016*/ to find changes for that update.
Then compare those lines of code with your own stylesheet and copy any changes needed to fix issues.
Version 1.2 (Updated 18/07/2016)
– Font updates
– Added footer and login editors
– Added one click demo content install
**Due to the extensive changes in Version 1.2 it is advised you only use this version on NEW sites and do not update existing sites. There are changes to PHP files and child theme folders so overwriting an existing install will cause errors. If you do want to update an existing site please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions**
Version 1.1 (Updated 27/06/2016)
– Multiple styling updates/additions to Bloom sidebar and homepage header forms to fix issues with Bloom 1.1.7 update overriding styling.
– Added heart icon CSS to fix issue with MS Edge hiding part of icon.
Version 1.0 (Created)