Includes all pages, layouts and features included in the Emerson Child Theme for Divi plus…
Event Custom Post Type:
- Event Custom Post type with its own taxonomies and meta box to enter event details.
- Upcoming events (using standard post editor) and past events layout (using Divi Builder).
- Event shortcode to display different event feed types anywhere you like.
- Filterable and sortable event dashboard.
Theme Customiser Settings panel:
- Colour options.
- Heading options (H1 – H6).
- Portfolio Options.
- Blog Options (grid, inline & fullwidth, plus set the excerpt length).
- Slider options.
- Course catalogue options.
- Membership catalogue options.
- Student dashboard options.
- Content library options.
- Restrict projects and events to a membership.
- Fully restyled student dashboard with menu managed via the WordPress menu system.
- Logged in user avatar and name display.
- Enrollment status, price, progress and custom buttons included in course and membership catalogues and student dashboard.
- Custom styled single course page.
- Custom styled single lesson page.
- Custom styled sinlgle membership page.
- Mixed content feed and slider shortcodes to display a feed of any post type and any category anywhere you like.
- Multiple shortcodes to display page information in headers.
- Custom sidebars and footer with active link highlighting.
- Divi library layouts used as dynamic headers for many pages such as archives, single lessons, single courses, search results etc.
- Two additional page templates to hide only the header or only the footer.
- Font awesome integration.
- Plus many more useful features!
Featuring a one click demo content install process to get your site looking like the demo in record time.
The images in the demo are not included in this child theme, placeholder images are used with the correct sizing displayed.
This product requires the following which are NOT included in the purchase price:
Divi parent theme: You need an active Elegant Themes subscription for this product to work.
LifterLMS: The plugin is free, however in order to take payments using PayPal and/or Stripe you will need to purchase a subscription.
LifterLabs: This plugin is free.
It is HIGHLY recommended that you use this child theme on a clean WordPress install.
This child theme includes styling and features for the core LifterLMS plugin.
Current product version: 1.0
Due to our use of modern CSS properties, our child themes may not be compatible with Internet Explorer. Some features may work as expected but others may not, we are unable to provide support for Internet Explorer and suggest you upgrade to Edge if you choose to use a Microsoft browser.
This theme or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this license file or at https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html.
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are copyrighted by Divi Soup and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in unlimited projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client for as long as you like. Support is provided for 6 months from the date of purchase. To receive support after 6 months you will need to purchase again. The product will continue to work without an additional purchase and you will still have access to updates, however Divi Soup is not responsible for any conflicts due to updates with WordPress, Divi or any third party plugins or extensions. Customisation is NOT included with support.
The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
How to use this changelog:
Each line or section which has been updated or added will have a comment above/next to it. Search the files supplied with the child theme for additions, removals and/or updates with the date of the change. E.G:
Search for /*Updated 01/04/18*/ or /*Added 01/04/18*/ or /*Removed 01/04/18*/ to find changes for that update.
Then compare those lines of code with your own files and copy any changes needed to fix issues.
Version 1.0 (Created)