Library view performs three specific functions:
- Provides the ability to add featured images to library layouts
- Displays those featured images as thumbnails in a new column in the library admin screen
- Adds the ability to view library layouts on the frontend directly from the library admin screen
Do you have a ton of saved layouts in your Divi library? Currently, you cannot view those layouts without first adding them to a page and then previewing that page. And unless you give them a very descriptive name, it’s likely that after a while you will forget what they even look like.
That’s where Library View comes in! Take screenshots of your library layouts and add them as featured images so as you browse your library, you can quickly see what your layout looks like. And if you want a close-up, just click the ‘View’ link to see them in all their glory on the frontend.
This product requires the following which are NOT included in the purchase price:
Divi parent theme: You need an active Elegant Themes subscription for this product to work.
Current Library View Version 1.0.1
This theme or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this license file or at https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html.
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are copyrighted by Divi Soup and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in unlimited projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client for as long as you like. Support is provided for 6 months from the date of purchase. To receive support after 6 months you will need to purchase again. The product will continue to work without an additional purchase and you will still have access to updates, however Divi Soup is not responsible for any conflicts due to updates with WordPress, Divi or any third party plugins or extensions. Customisation is NOT included with support.
The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
Version 1.0.1 ( updated 16-01-2019 )
– Added a check at the ‘wp’ action hook point to check if viewing library layout on the frontend and if so unhook the filter from body_class
Version 1.0.0 – Initial Release
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.